lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

the exchange

¡Hola a todo el mundo!

The exchange was an unforgettable experience. It was instructive and all at once funny. My host family was sensational, really open-hearted. Also Eva ;-).
First it wasn't easy to talk with my host parents because of their few English. But by hand, foot and dictionary we were able to understand each other. The classes in the School of Language EOI were very interesting and entertaining. Different people with different backgrounds and intensions have the same aim: study further! Talking to this people at all ages about experiences, interests and perceptions were very revealing and made a lot of fun. As recently as last month, I couldn't have imagined that meeting new people would be so exciting.

Just as well was Aviles. Aviles is a very wonderful city. It's so breathtaking to live next to the sea. The weather in Asturias was nice and warm in contrast to the weather in Essen. It's very romantically taking a walk in the narrow alleys of Spain. So in my honest opinion is living in a small town more spectacular than living in a big city like Essen. I hope I'll come back soon. :-)
At last I'm able to say: I have met great people and got knew friends, I improved my English and have eaten a lot of nice and delicious foot. ;-)

I recommend doing an echange all people who are interested in languages, countries and civilizations.
Of course I would say "yes" for re-experience the exchange. Thanks to the teachers and the host family who made the exchange possible. I'm truly greatful. So let's stay in touch :-) Salutations from Essen!!!

¡Hasta luego!

1 comentario:

Mª Jesús García San Martín dijo...

Nice to hear from you, Laura, and glad to know you've enjoyed our etwinning experience.
Hope you keep on etwinning in Twinblog!!!
Kind regards,
Mª Jesús