lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

Our exchange trip!

Being the first time on a exchange I didn't know what to think about it because it is not the same that travelling abroad on your own, as I had done before. After it, I know it is a wonderful experience that has been really short (just four days!).

In Germany we have had a great time, playing bowling, going to restaurants or eating with our host families, ice skating, etc. In Spain the weather hasn't been so good despite we have had a great time too with the Aquarium, visiting the cities, at the beach, playing pool or sightseeing.

Maybe the dates hasn't being the perfect ones because we have had classes and now we have to make up for those days, but the trip has been worth while.

The thing I have liked most of all has been meet all the fantastic people with who I will keep in touch now, in Spain or in Germany. We the Spanish people have met friends around where we live. In Germany, I have been very lucky with my host family and with my exchange student, who has been very cool!

I want to thank you the teachers who made this possible and who were with us all the trip! We have practised a lot of English and discovered a lot of things about Germany of the German people that we didn't know and we have forgotten some wrong clichés.

This was an experience to repeat it.

1 comentario:

Mª Jesús García San Martín dijo...

Thank you, Lyra, for all your work and effort! You are a great etwinner!!!!
All the best,
Mª Jesús