miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009

Ana Cristina ' s Profile (1ºA-NB)



Hi everybody Wink ...My name is Ana Cristina, but people call me Any. I'm 37 and I live in Piedras Blancas with my three daugthers.Their names are Ariana, Alba and Mara.They are 13, 9 and 6.
Now,I don't work, but I'm a hairdresser.
I study English at the Official School of Languages and I'm in my first year. I want to learn English to work and to travel. I love travelling. Last summer I went to Mallorca with my daughters and after that I went to Jamaica with my friend Begoña.

JAMAICA NO PROBLEM!!!! Very Happy I love you
I loved Jamaica.
I want to go to Tunez in February with my partner and friend Mª Jose Smile .
I like listening to music and doing sport. My favourite sports are aerobics and football. I do aerobics in Piedras Blancas from Monday to Friday and my favourite teams are Sporting and Real Madrid.
kisses for everyone !!!

No hay comentarios: