domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2008

About me ;)

Hi =)
My name is Shanice.I am 15 years old and go in the 10 class at a german highschool.I live with my parents and my little sister in Essen Germany.We´ve a little house here and a lot of cute pets .
Essen is the culture capital 2010 .Here in Essen there a lot of things to do ;)
The city of Essen is really nice .There you can go shopping very well.
And also in Essen are many interesting sights to see .

I´ve got two sisters one of them is 4 and the other is 10.
My parents are divorced since I was 3 years old.
So my mum lives with my ten-year old sister in a other city: but i see them every weekend =)

In my freetime I love to go shopping;do sport;meet my friends;celebrate and do a lot of other things,which make fun .
My intrests are traveling;other languages like english or french;music e.c.t!!!
The most important thing for me is my family and my friends.I couln´t live without them ♥
I´m looking forward to do this exchange ,because it will be great to know people from an other country and spend my time with them

No hay comentarios: