jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

hi everbody...


My name is Jan and I'm 16 years old. I live in Essen, in a flat with my parents and my little sister (11). I have two little rabbits (Lilly and Richie), they are really nice :P I love travelling (I have been to Spain, Turkey, France, The Netherlands, Belgium and lots of more...) I also like a lot of sports, but my favourite sport is football.. I'm a very talented player but I spend a lot of time on it. Also I like to go out with friends, go shopping or watching dvds. We have a lot of huge shoppingcentres here. Essen was appointed European Capital of Culture for 2010 on behalf of the whole Ruhr Area. We have a lot of sights here. Well, I'm sure we'll have a great time :P

I'm in grade 10 at school and will start learning spanish next year. Now I'm studying english and french. I'm proud of doing the student exchange. I'm truly greatful. I see it as a chance to meet new people and learn new things :P I'm looking forward to travalling to Spain...

1 comentario:

Laura dijo...

Oh I can see you haven't got any own ideas.That's not only fun, you are a Poooooor boy Jan !!!!!!!