martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

Ángela Fernández 1ºL-NI, personal profile

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!

My name is Ángela, I am 21 years old and I am Spanish. I live with my parents and my brother in Piedras Blancas (Asturias), a town near Avilés. I have lived in Piedras Blancas all my life. My mother’s name is Adelina, my father´s name is Manuel Bernardo, and my brother is called David. He is 24 years old, so he is three years older than me. We are very different, David is quiet, shy and a bit lazy, but I am quite the opposite, I am talkative, sociable, extrovert, and I can’t stop a minute, I am doing things all day.

When I’m not working I like going to the gym, cycling, going out with my friends, going to the cinema, dancing, and this year I have started to English class at The Official School of Languages in Avilés three times a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). At the end of the academic year I would like to go to London some days with two friends and practise English.

No hay comentarios: