jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2008

My travelling profile!

Hello!


My name is Scherezade but my friends call me Lyra. I'm 17 years old and I'm studying my last year at High School. I study Arts and I love languages. I speak English and French so I think there won't be any problem with communication.

I live in a big flat with my parents and my little sister Sheila, who is 6 years old. My mum has a shop and my father is a computer technician. I live quite near of Aviles, in Corvera. I don't have any pets. At first, I think that it would be easier for me and my family to host a girl.

I love to travel and I've been in many places around Spain, in Ireland and in France. I'm really excited about going to Germany for first time. I love music and I listen a great variety of music in different languages. I used to play the piano and the violin but now I don't have enough time. I like reading.

I'm a really talkative an extrovert person. I enjoy meeting new people and I like learning new things, as I will sure do in Germany. As maybe the blog is not enough method of conversation, my mail (I've got msn) is lyra_callendar_13@hotmail.com so you can add me to talk a bit and know each other better, no matter if you're one of the Spanish boys and girls going with me or a German person.

The first photo is me, the second one me with my family in our last holidays and the last photo was taken at break time at my school with some of my friends.

No hay comentarios: