lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

Bego ' s Profile ( 2ºA-NB )


Hi! I’m Bego. My mother is from Burgos and my father is from Cantabria. I also have a sister who is older than me. I’m from Avilés but now I’m living in Las Vegas, Corvera.

I’ve been married for 25 years and we have a son, Nacho, who is 21 years old.

I don’t work now, but I’m studying English in the Official Languages School in Avilés. I’m in the second year of Basic Level and I have a lot of friends in the classroom.

I have medium-length curly dark hair and my eyes are brown and big.

I’m quite extrovert, I like people, I think I’m a positive person.

My hobbies are watching TV, playing with my computer, going out with my friends and gardening.

In my last holidays we went to Galicia and we ate a lot of octopus, we walked along the beach and we saw dolphins. We visited the High Estuary and the Low Estuary and we ended up at the grape harvest in Orense. In the end we visited all Galicia, whose villages are very beautiful.


Bye.

Bego






No hay comentarios: