miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2008

¡Hola! Aloha! Hello! Guten Tag and so on...


Welcome to my profile!


My Name is Robin. I am the evil side of the other Robin.
So, what can I tell you about myself?
I am 16 years old and I live in Germany, in Essen! I know it's a surprise, but I am serious.
I live in a house with my sister, she's 13, my mum, my dad and my grandma.
I'm now in 10th grade in the Gymnasium Nord-Ost.
I love to relax, do nothing and think about nothing, so I don't like stress, but sometimes you can relax with stress. Sounds strange, but it is so.
I have a lots of other hobbies!
I love to play football, it's my favourite sport and my favourite football club is Borussia Dortmund.

And I love to play computer games, but I am not allowed to say, which computer games.
My music-style is electro, techno, hip-hop, rap, dance and hands up.
And I have to say, I am a mastermind
I really like Spain.
I was two times in Spain, so it will be my third time in Spain in January.
I was in Mallorca and Barcelona. I love Barcelona.
Barcelona is a very big and beautiful city.
BUT Germany is good, too. Essen is a wonderful city and I know you'll love it.
So, I'm happy to do this exchange and look forward to meeting you guys.

¡Hasta la vista! See you! Ciao! Bye Bye! Tschö mit ö...






2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hey hey you you :D

hahahaha krass '' but it is so '' i know yes...
Mastermind .. i told you that.. i hope you'll have fun on the exchagen ( :'( )

see you later alligator d:

<3 KUSS KUSS

sohbetbul dijo...

Thank you very much
sohbet