martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

Tamara Pérez 1ºL-NI, personal profile


Hi!
My name's Tamara, I'm 24 and I'm from Avilés, a village near the Avilés estuary, which is an important industrial port. Although, I'm from Avilés, I haven't lived here all my life.

When I was a child, since 1985, I lived in San Ciprián, a beautiful village in Lugo (Galicia), and I have happy memories of those times. Three or four years later, we arrived to Avilés and we´ve have lived here since approximately 1987.

Nowadays, I'm studying
engineering in Gijón and I hope to work soon. This is one of the reasons why I've been studying English for three months in the Official School of Languages.

As for my hobbies, I like sports, such
as tennis, football and especially basketball. I've played it for nine years and now I've been teaching basketball in a school for two years to children who are about six or seven years old. I think that it is a good way to have a good time and cut yourself off.

In addition, I like going out with my friends and travelling, but I don´t have enough time to do it. I like music, almost all kinds of music, in my opinion music is a good way to express your feelings and your spirit!

And that's all, a little part of me!!

No hay comentarios: