miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2008

My home town by Diana Aparicio

Hello!

My name is Diana and I'm a 24-year-old girl who lives in Avilés, in Asturias and studies English at the Language School of my city.

I like to go out with my friends, read a lot and the cinema, among other things. I’ ve worked in a primary school and some days in a nursery school, but now I'm only studying.

I began to study English this year, because I like this language and I think that it is important to speak it because, nowadays, it is the most spoken language in the world, and it is necessary to talk with people from abroad and travel out of your country.

Now, I ‘ll tell you a bit about my city:
Avilés is an industrial city who grew in the last century thanks to the inmigration of people from all the places of Spain who came here to work in the factories ..
Here there are different activities to do: cinemas, a theater, shopping centres, discos, a lot of cafes and pubs, and lot of them are planned activities for young people.

If you want to visit Avilés, you will be welcome.

Best wishes,

Diana.

No hay comentarios: