miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008

My travelling profile

Hey!


My name's Vanesa. I'm 15 years old, but on Friday I will be 16. And I'm going to go to Germany.


I live in Avilés, in a flat with my parents, my little sister who is 11, a dog and 4 birds.


I study at Virgen de la Luz Secondary School. I'm studying 1st of Bachillerato. My favourite subjects are English, Biology and Chemistry.


I'm not very tall, I have long wavy brown hair and green eyes.



My hobbies are playing the guitar and listening to music. I play the guitar and I sing in a choir. My favourite music groups are Simple Plan, No Way Out and Boys Like Girls. I also like sports. My favourite sports are football and F1 racing. I'm a Real Sporting de Gijón fan. I like reading. I'm reading a book in English called "Ohh La La! Connie Pickles" and one in Spanish called "Mensajeros de la Oscuridad"

I've been to England twice. The first one to Colchester on an exchange, I visited London and Cambridge. And the second one to London with my mother and sister. And I think that going to Germany would be a great experience. I can't wait to go there!

No hay comentarios: