sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2008

Hi Everyone!


I’m Patrycja( Patrishia,Patricia) and I’m 15 years old.
I live in beautiful village – Choceń, in Poland of course ;) I’m the only daughter. I love traveling. I was in Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Ukraine. That was really exciting experience. So in next year I will travel to France,Germany,Belgium, Holland and maybe to Spain? I love also going to the cinema with my friend. I’m interested in dancing and learning play the guitar. A guitar is fantastic instrument. I’m a girl guide. Scouting is terrific!!:) My favourite sport is basketball but I Like also football and volleyball. My beloved basketball team is ANWIL Włocławek. I’m keen on watching horror films. My favourite is “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” but I like too comedy and romantic films. When I’m at home I love reading interesting books, listening to music and watching film in TVJ . You know almost everything about me…So now …Please tell me something about you!!! =)

1 comentario:

Lyra06 dijo...

Hi there! I really love Sleepy Hollow's film (Tim Burton rules!). Have you seen Sweeney Todd's? I think you'll like it. It's also with Johnny Depp, who is just perfect! :)