viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2008

VANESA CEPAS 1ºE-NI, personal profile by herself

Hey!

My name’s Vanesa. I was born on 5th December 1992, so I’m 15 years old right now.

I live in a neighbourhood called Villalegre, in Avilés. I live in a flat with my parents, my little sister Virginia, four birds and a dog called Linda.
I study at Virgen de la Luz Secondary School.

I’m studying 1s
t of “Bachillerato”. My favourite subjects are Biology and Chemistry. I also go to the School of Languages of Avilés because I want to improve my English and have my certificate. I want to be a pathologist in the future, so I know I have to study hard.

I’m not very tall, I have long wavy brown h
air and green eyes. My friends say that I’m a really outgoing person, but when I’m with people that I don’t really know well, I am usually a little shy.

My hobbies are playing the guitar and listening to music. I play the guitar and I sing in a choir. My favourite music groups are Simple Plan, NoWayOut and Boys like Girls. I like listening to music in English and I also enjoy translating the lyrics of the song into Spanish. I like playing the songs I most like with my guitar and I’d love to improve in this activity, but I don’t really have time. I like sports too, especially football and F1 racing. I’m a Real Sporting de Gijón fan and I have been in “El Molinón”, their stadium at the Sporting – Osasuna match.

I have three best friends, their names are María, Enya and Susana. I’m really happy about being their friend because they are always there whenever I need them.


I have been to England twice. The first time was on an exchange, I went to Colchester and I had one of the best experiences of my life. The second time was this summer, I went to London with my mother, my sister, a friend and her parents. It was a funny trip and I enjoyed it a lot.

Now I’d like to go to Poland on this exchange, I really hope we could go, because we aren’t enough people… Anyways, I know it will be a very interesting and unforgettable experience. So… come on!! Let’s go to Poland!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

ohhh!!!

que ahora tienes blog!!
que lo escrives en inglés para asi poder ligar a nivel internacional??!!

jeje bye bye!!!

God blesses you !!! ;)