martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

My favourite hobby, by Irene Rosas 1ºL-NI


Hi! My name is Irene. I’m 27. I’m studying English at the Official Language School of Avilés.
I’m going to talk about my favourite hobby. I have a lot of hobbies, like sports, reading mystery books or listening to music but I like watching films so much. I prefer to see the films at the cinema. Two years ago, I used to go to the cinema three times a month, with my boyfriend or with my friends, but now the cinema is too expensive, so we only go if the film is interesting. Also, we go to a video club and rent the films that we don’t see at the cinema (it’s cheaper).
What are my favourite kinds of films? I don’t know how exactly what… My favourite films are about the Nazi Holocaust, like Schindler´s List or The pianist.
Also, I like comedies like Burn after reading (that is a film noir) and Ben Stiller’s comedies. I think he is a fantastic actor of comedies. Finally I like dramas. One of my favourite films is In the name of the father, The Shawshank Redemption or Blood Diamond.
I hate romantic comedies or romantic stories, because they are boring and the stories are always the same.
As for my favourite actors and actresses, I don’t have one because, for example I don’t specially like Adrien Brodie but in The pianist I think he made a fantastic interpretation of his character and so did Leonardo Di Caprio in The Departed.

No hay comentarios: