martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

My studies, by Adrián Pandal 1ºL-NI

MY STUDIES.

Hello, I´m Adrián Pandal Blanco. I´m 21 years old and I live in Las Vegas, a small town near Avilés.

Now, after I´ve introduced myself, I want to tell you about my studies. I´m studying engineering at Oviedo University, but my campus is at Gijón. This year I´ve begun the fourth year and until now I´ve passed all my exams. I have to study a lot. The worst thing about studying in Gijón is that I can´t often go home to eat, and the food of the university restaurant is disgusting.

Apart from this, I´m studying English too in the E.O.I of Avilés because I will need this language for my future job. Some days are quite difficult and stressful but I think that if you work a lot, you would be rewarded.

I hope that I haven´t bored you.

No hay comentarios: