domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

My free time, by Laura García 1ºE-NI

My name is Laura. I´m 26 years old and I live in El Quirinal (Avilés)
I’m going to write about my free time because I´m a very busy person.
From Monday until Friday I go
to the faculty in the mornings from 9:00 until half past one. After this I go to my parents’ home because I have lunch there. Then I study a bit and from Monday until Wednesday I go to my English class. I leave the class at 8:00pm and often my boyfriend and I take a coffee before going home. In our home we prepare the dinner. Finally I finish the day very tired but before going to bed we watch the TV a little. We normally go to bed at 12:30.
At the weekend it is difficult to know what we are going to do because every weekend we do different things: we do sport in the winter (ski), we go to the beach in summer, sometimes we go to the cinema and on Sunday I go to watch football because my boyfriend plays in a team.
Nowadays every Saturday I´m employed the whole day at the coffee-shop of the library and sometimes I´m employed at the theatre....
This is my life and I try to enjoy every day.

No hay comentarios: