lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

Paco ' s Profile ( 2ºD-NB )


Hi, everyone!

My name is Francisco González, but my family and friends call me Paco. I work for a telephone company in Avilés. I have been living in Avilés for 25 years. Before that, I used to live in Madrid. I like living in Avilés, which is a small town, because here I have all that I need without the inconvenients of a big city.
This year I have begun to study English at the Official of School Languages in Aviles, I'm a second year basic level student.
I’m married and I have one son. He is 12 years old.
We like trekking and last summer we began to walk along Camino de Santiago ( Saint James' Way). It’s a long road that goes from the Pyrenees to the city of Santiago de Compostela in the northwest of Spain. We walked for six days and next year we’ll continue from the place where we have finished this year. We hope to have gone along the whole road in five or six years.
I also like ski and every winter I go skiing with my son, who loves this sport. My wife prefers walking with her snow racquets. This is one of our favourite hobbies because we like a lot the places where it’s practised. The scenary in those places is always spectacular and that makes me feel very, very good.

In the photo you can see me and my son Javier last winter in Candanchú.

No hay comentarios: