miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2008

PATRICIA SAINZ by herself 2NB F



My name’s Patricia, I’m twenty six years old, when I was twenty one I was living in the Valle de Aran in the Pyrenees, in the border between France and Spain, it’s a beautiful valley with high mountains and a lot of lakes, I was working in a ski resort and I enjoyed the snow and the mountains a lot when I was there.

Now, I live in Aviles, in the North of Spain, here, the landscape and the weather are very different but I was born here and Aviles is a very good place to live in because you can do a lot of things.

At this moment I don’t have a job and I have a lot of free time so I usually go to the swimmingpool and play paddle with my sister in law.

Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I go to the language school to learn English.















No hay comentarios: