miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

SAIOA GONZÁLEZ 1ºI-NI, personal profile by herself

HELLO!!!


My name is Saioa, I am 23 years old and I am Spanish. At present, I live with my parents in Avilés, a small city in the north of Spain. I’m an only child so I don’t have to fight with anybody!!!

I studied tourism but I haven’t got a job for the moment so I go to The Official School of Languages where I am learning English and German. I go to class three times a week. In English I am in the first year of the intermediate level and in German I am in the first year of the basic.

I am short and thin. I have got long and curly hair and my eyes are green. I am very friendly and sociable.

I don’t like to stay at home, I like going out with my friends and going shopping. I like meeting new people.

I also like reading and travelling. Some places where I have been are London, Brazil, the Dominican Republic…