sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008

PILUCA, BY PILUCA

My name is Pilar but everybody calls me Piluca. I’m from Asturias and I live in Salinas. I´m thirty five years old (today is right my birthday!) and I’m single. I have two brothers and two sisters and I’m the youngest of all.
I’ve studied Spanish Philology and I had the opportunity of living and studying abroad for a year; this experience was very positive for me and it made me a more open-minded person. Nowadays I work as a teacher and I enjoy my job because I really like being with young people.
I’m a very sensitive person and I think it’s a feature that sums me up. I’m honest, tolerant and sociable. One of my faults is being too tidy and negative, in many occasions.
Music is one of my hobbies and it has always been part of my life. I can’t imagine life without music. I’ve sung since I was a child and I’ve been a member of some groups. One of my favourite types of music is brazilian music because it has something magical, especially bossa nova.
I like children a lot and, as I haven’t got any, I spend lots of my free time with my nephews and nieces.
In short, I may say that I’m a simple person who loves life, who tries to make people around me feel well, and who doesn’t like unfairness.

No hay comentarios: